Green green paddy field

Green green paddy field

Monday, June 30, 2008

Short Note 1.7.2008

Blogging from sis hse in PJ. Into my second day of doing absolutely nothing now. Which is absolutely boring, by the way. I woke up feeling absolutely dreadful. Not a gd feeling. Tat's y i've made my way to pj to bug my sis and also to catch up on wimbledon. federer and hewitt are playing right at this moment. But my sis doesnt allow me to use the computer and have the tv switched on at the same time, electricity is up! So i dont really know the score....

Anyway, my eye is fine now, thank god! Due to heatiness after all! So guys, pls remember to drink tonz n tonz of water yea... Weather is cuckoo nowadays...

Adios for now and more next time....:-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so where is ur new office? =)