Green green paddy field

Green green paddy field

Thursday, June 26, 2008

FOod POst! BUmbu BaLi


Yea I titled it as a food post, but since this is my last day posting from this location, ie my office, I've gotta drop a short note on it. Yup, today's my last day here and I do feel rather sad that i'm leaving my colleagues behind. I've been here for bout 2 years and 3 months now. Except for 1 or 2 persons (bitch!) all my colleagues i've grown to love. Had my last lunch as an employee here just now, Batu 4 Jalan Ipoh, loh pan mee...yummy...

So my desk is now d cleanest and tidiest ever since i shifted into tis room. All my files are with the new lawyer now, and most of my personal things are in plastic bags waiting to depart. Its a strange feeling, really.

My departure is really good for my other colleagues actually. Coz my boss has been much nicer to everyone. And get this: he's gonna abolish the alternate half-day working Saturday! Wtf. Just when I'm leaving!--_--. And also he's planning a company trip to Bandung in August! He mentioned casually during the office meeting yesterday that i'm welcomed to join them if I want to then. But silly me forgot to ask whether I need to pay for my share or not. Tsk tsk. Stupid lawyer who doesnt know how to grasp opportunity! We'll just see if I have such good luck to land a free company trip with my ex company.... Tough, i knowwwww.....

Anyway, I'm nursing a huge flu right now. Just my luck, getting sick right before a happening weekend. Coz i'm popping over to Mont Kiara for the KL Bar Young Lawyers Charity NIte later today. And moro evening, the office has planned for a farewell karaoke session at the Pavillion Red Box. Woohoo..never sang there b4. Wonder if the sound system will make my singing bearable to listen to for once haha.

I'm gonna be on sabbatical for more than a week, and i dont know if I;ll have as much time to blog once i start on my new job. It'll be a totally new and unexplored area that i'll be taking on, so i reckon I'd have to work my ass off for a while before i can afford to take things to a level of bearable stress (slack off lar!) and write a blog or two.


But But, i;d definitely be taking my trusty (and maybe a bit rusty too, coz I did drop it into the bathtub while i was holidaying in Korea. Errr..wat's the camera doing near a bathtub? Not gonna tell..hahahaaha) camera to tonight's event. And also moro's k-session. I expect to take lots of pics of lengluis and leng chais, so wait for em ok??

Till then, these are a few pics from one dinner trip with my hokkie (short for my hokkien man..yes, man, not mien) in PUchonG.









Bumbu Bali. I didn't get the address, but feel free to ask me for directions. I had a few more pics of the food itself. But i keep having problems uploading them..so I'll have to do without lar.




Most of the food is meat-based. Grilled and spicy. Coz it is supposedly food ala Bali style, of course.



Nice ambience and settings. Food portions and layout also not bad...I know I know..no pics right...wait i go try again har....
AHhhhhh CHoooooooooooooooo!!!!! Flu bugs alert!.....


Anyway, there we go.. succesfully uploaded...



This is CY's coffee. He said its not bad lar.. He's the coffee connoisseur, so have to believe him lar..





The food looks good right. A bit oily and can be too much meat if you're not a big meat eater though. For us it was alright, the dips are good.

waitt.....

WTFFFFFFFFFFF....

I just realised right underneath my right eye, there's a small bump....SObssssss....not another stye!!!! Penny said its due to heatiness, thus my flu and sorethroat...I sure hope so...not on my holiday pls!!! Just my luck bloodyyy hell!

Bye..goin off to mope now..

No comments: