Green green paddy field

Green green paddy field

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Friday!!!

Ohh yipppeee dooo dahhh...its friday!! And since i'm feeling rather uninspired to write anything that makes sense and do not have any personal pictures to share...I just thought i'd make my male blogders happy again by posting some nice pics of Hollywood starlets that i think are pretty pretty...
First off....
Rachel Bilson...one of Yshin's favourites...
I personally didnt know wats so cute or hot bout this girl til i saw this pic.. Nice dress, hair etc..not bad lar...
But Jumper was such a lousy movie..Yechhh...


This is Blake Lively, a new favourite of mine. I didnt who she was when i was watching Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants bout 2 years ago, but now that Gossip Girl is all the rage, everyone knows bout Blake Lively now..

She's a blonde, but not a very typical blonde. She's got a face and voice that either you love or hate, i feel.


Another sisterhood of travelling pants alum, Alexis Bledel. I used to watch Gilmore Girls a little, but wasnt a fan. But i came across these pictures of Alexis and i think she's very very pretty.

Look at those eyes, mesmerising, no?

Okay guys, since i've made your Friday that little tiny bit better, pls drop me comments ok..I'd really, really liked comments..:-))

PS..ermmm..this is embarassing, but what'll you ppl do tonight?? I cant bear to be plan-less and be stuck at home on a Friday nite....holler if I could join ya....Haappy weekendd...

No comments: