Green green paddy field

Green green paddy field

Monday, July 21, 2008

Babies Domination!

Oi, Ling and Yuin, traitors of the country, these are for u:-
Hahah, yup, these were the ones taken on Pei's baby's full moon party.
ohhhh hahhaa..sori I meant full month party...hahaha..cant feng tau so young right? hehee...
See Ling, I fetched ur mum, sis n niece to Seaview u know, doing ur duty as a daughter. Ur mum shd take me as a goddaughter larr...give me big big angpow..heheh...
Here's ur niece....She very energetic ar, kept dancing and running around..
And TAAAA DAAAAAA...

Pei and Jared...

She so fast slimmed down liao..

With me, the one true childhood friend..heh.

All are expecting or had just given birth! And I look most preggers of all! Not fair!!!!

Jared with mummy and daddy...

Aikss, he looks so uncomfortable....

But at least I was there larr...

(Yuin and Ling, i'm really making u guys feel bad right??

Goooodddd....lol)


And this is Jamie, MeiNi's and Tay's baby....

7 months old Jamie girl...

And me, grinning like a madwoman...Luckily din make her cry...

:-DDDDDD

4 comments:

Natallie said...

wahyoo.. all the babies so cute!
and pls lah! u dont look preggers at all!

Denise said...

so kind of u..but if i keep getting rounder, i'm sure ppl will volunteer their seats for me in the lrt liao...which is not too bad actually har...

Adeline said...

hehe... thanks for the babies pictures. Can't really see pei's baby... too little. :P work on your photography skills sweetie... haha :P

Wow... mei ni's baby grow fast! very cute.....

Denise said...

ei, tat is oni coz the baby IS small lar... u shd thank me so much more for posting up the pics, if not u've nada chance to see ok...heh..