Green green paddy field

Green green paddy field

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Huggies...

Haahahaaahahahaha...as expected, my plea to my fellow readers and friends to invite me out on Friday nite did not yield a single invitation nor comment! (Except for SirHc who made an attempt but did not follow through with anything coz he's busy moving house. Happy moving!)
So, so...i'm not mad, just a little disappointed..not at you guys..but at myself, coz it just goes to reiterate my beliefs that i'm quite friendless and lifeless...aiks.
But but, today's Monday's blues aint too bad...and i did go to Leisure Mall with Yshin on Friday nite, met up frens for breakfasts on Sat and Sun, spent quality time with CY and watched The Mummy and Sex on the City. So....ain't too bad lar...right? right? Right.
So, anyhow.... I feel blessed to have what i have in my life right now (Just coz i survived the weekend! Wait till its Friday and planless again...huh..)..Awww....So here's a hug for those of you who's having Monday blues...:-D

Have a great first day of the week!




P.S. I have the IseTan card now, so anyone up for shopping next time, buzz me up..I'm so nice and generous.....keke..

2 comments:

Terra Shield said...

This is one Monday that I loathe. But you should appreciate weekends with nothing to do. I'd love to curl up with a good book anytime!

Denise said...

why u loathed tat Monday? Today is better i hope...

Nah, i just cant be cooped up at home on d weekends..its a pleasure for some, but just not for me.. And also coz i'm too cheap to buy a book nowadays...hahha..