Green green paddy field

Green green paddy field

Thursday, May 29, 2008

First Nite in Bangkok & Hotel Room- Annotation

I just realised that the title of my previous blog on Bangkok was rather misleading. I mean, it describes perfectly the content on my post coz it was my first night in Bangkok and I did write bout the hotel room.....yet somehow, the title perhaps conjures up some erotic, sexy meaning... Must be due to the words night, bangkok and hotel room all in one sentence...wooooo...... ;-P

So from the title alone, you might have expected to see this.....


I


I


I


I


I


I


I


V







There, there, whoa,..rein in your horses, frens....I don know this girl and I cant introduce you to her, so dont ask me k. She's just a random hot chick who's photo I copied from somewhere. But you're much welcomed to copy too..heh.



So anyway, if that was what you expected from my blog, you were wrong...



Very very wrong indeed......



Coz what you get instead....was sthing along the line of this...........



I



I



I



I



I



V



V





My buddy, blowing...........



A trumpet.....hahahahhaahahahha.........



Sorry folks, hope that you'll still read my blog. :-P

No comments: