Green green paddy field

Green green paddy field

Monday, May 12, 2008

BAR B Q

I'm in better mood today..so I'd better put up the pics b4 sthing crop up n ruin my mood again aight..:-)

Doing a food post this time...Bar b Q in 1U old wing..



Here, sis n I posing with the mascot. But I know you would've difficulty differentiating between the mascot n me, coz we both are green and chubby...:-)


I especially like the sauce which is basically, 'tim chiong' (sweet sauce) mixed with garlic, chili and lime.



D meat cooking...meat lovers will love this..the pork bacon is especially gd. N d lamb too.




POsing.....


Philip, my bro in law..munching away...


Garlic rice...


The bill came to about RM60, if i'm not mistaken, but i might be, coz i didnt foot the bill, so i didnt pay much attention..hahaaa... Thanks Philip..my fav bro in law...oh ok..my only bro in law, actually..haha..







No comments: