Green green paddy field

Green green paddy field

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Count 'em.

In order to keep sane, i'm gonna count my blessings :-

1) I have a mom, a dad, a sis and a bro. Dysfunctional or otherwise, some ppl have none.
2) I have my sight, albeit seriously short-sighted, to see what i'm typing here...
3) I have a university education and am not a bo tak che.
3) I have travelled to Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, HK, China, Korea, Japan, England, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Spain and Italy. Gloating i might be, but some ppl have never been on an airplane.
4) I have a job.
5) I have a few true friends.
6) I have a roof over my head and a blanket to keep me warm during these cold nites.
7) I can choose whether to have Mc D or mamak mee goreng for lunch later.
8) I am considered healthy, although i am not a size S and i have wobbly knees.
9) I have a clerk who does the typing for me.
10) I can drive myself to Malacca (or anywhere else in the Peninsular) if i want to at this moment.
11) I have been loved and let loved, experienced the joys and sorrows, understand euphorias and heartbreaks. Some ppl never find it.
12) I have my readers who click on my blog....:-) Thank you all....honestly...

No comments: