Green green paddy field

Green green paddy field

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random Bits

1. I have a craving for pasta right now.
2. I miss London.
3. My head is itchy coz i was too lazy to wash my hair tis morning.
4. I wanna watch Tropic Thunder, wacky comedies are the best.
5. Monkeys are supposed to have a really great year in 2009. Don't know bout gorillas though.
6. This reminds me of the David Letterman's TopTen list. But no Drew Barrymore dancing on my table and showing me her tits.
7. My handphone is not behaving itself.
8. My HesBC's credit card bill has not arrived yet and afraid that I'll incur interest if I don settle on time, a call was placed to their customer service dept, and found out that my bill this month is only RM11.47. :-)
9. There are green bits inside the office's water dispenser. Most probably seaweed.
No No. 10 coz i've ran out of bits.

No comments: