Green green paddy field

Green green paddy field

Monday, April 11, 2011

My husband's humour

Conversation with husband over Bak Kut Teh on Sunday morning :- me : Bak kut teh is cooked with herbs right? hubs : yeah. me : then what is the medicinal properties or benefits from the herbs? i've never heard they advertise or promote the medicinal properties. hubs: got, got, it cures thin liver. Hehehe, get it? As in it will contribute towards fatty liver. [btw: wtf is wrong with blogspot's paragraphing, cant seem to get to another para.:-(]

2 comments:

Website Hostings said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog! However, you don't look like any other 30 year old, you look so much younger, I would say the mid twenties.
Kind Regards

Denise said...

Oh my, thanks! :-))