Green green paddy field

Green green paddy field

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Finally!

Yes, the Krabi bikini pictures....




I'm so regretting hyping up the so called bikini pics now..hahaha.. Nvm...since i've promised, there they are....




Can you see tat guy at the back in grey?? So cute!! But the gf was around...cheh...







Boss actually looks quite alright in this pic...coz it only shows half his face and its blur...hahaha..






No man's an island...except this island looks like a man, lying down....A very 'strong' man...:-P





Snorkel time! Gorgeous water....





That's chicken island at the back...growing outta my head...



Hiau picture alert!!


Now now. don't just keep looking at Penny's err..tattoo...





Here's the bikini pic i promised! Miss Krabi contestants....





That's poda island's resident goose. Funny goose, scared of ppl one instead of the normal garang ones in Malaysia..



Goose swimming in the sea!!!







Hahah, this nearly capsized the boat...






Woohoo.....blowing in the wind.....my white shirt was a popular prop.





Kakakaa...sexy mama......






Another hiau pic!



I was Miss Krabi July.:-DDDDD




Phew whitittt...Penny's the oldest with the mostest....Catch my drift???!







Everyone's must do pose during a beach trip...



Dont ask me y....Monkey see monkey do...Where's my bananas??






Don't be jealous u guys...although it was very comfortable...heh..





Fishes....





Ouch....






Bollywood in Krabi..






Oh yes, fishies, bite me...there.....harder....





Blek.....










No comments: