Green green paddy field

Green green paddy field

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Confirmed!




Ok, although I really dont like to gloat...i'm really not that kinda girl...



But its the simple truth..and I really dont like to keep things from my friends...







So...brace yourself....







The thing is.........











Daniel Wu loves me...







He does....







How do I know?.......







Coz he just couldnt stop staring into my deep brown (albeit seriously short-sighted) eyes and smiled so sweetly at me when i met him the other day...







Who are u calling a liar???? Its the truth!! And i have proof!!!







V



V



V



V



V



V



V



V

Delusional...A sign from God...same thing, no? Hahah...

2 comments:

Adeline said...

no i think he loves me :P

Denise said...

its so sad that u've got crazy thoughts.......

he loves ME! :-PPP